- Flag - Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd Grades
- Clinic - 3rd/4th Grades
- Pee Wee - 5th/6th Grades
- Varsity - 7th/8th Grades
- JV - 3rd thru 5th Grade **
- Varsity - 5th thru 8th Grade **
- **age/grade requirements subject to change due to registration number's and group level limts**
- For experienced skilled cheerleaders.
- Evaluations in the Summer are required.
- High level of commitment.
- Practices three nights a week for two hours a night in the Fall.
- Winter practices are two to three times a week for two hours a night.
- Absences not permitted.
- Local Travel is required.
- Competition dates will be held January thru March.
- Flag - Three a week in summer for one and 1/2 hour. Practice stops once games begin.
- Clinic - Four times a week in summer for an hour & a half / two hours, Practice scaled back once school starts, (coaches discretion)
- Pee Wee - Four times a week in summer for an hour & a half / two hours, Practice scaled back once school starts, (coaches discretion)
Varsity - Four times a week in summer for an hour & a half / two hours, Practice scaled back once school starts, (coaches discretion)
- Flag thru Padded practice at C.O. Johnson Park
- Competition (JV & Varsity) Stanhope School & Gym Inc
- Flag - C.O. Johnson Park (Saturday mornings & Monday nights)
- Pre clinic - Varsity: Vary per level
- There is a $100.00 refundable security deposit collected prior to getting a uniform. This deposit will be returned at the end of the season when the uniform has been returned in acceptable condition.
- Uniforms are provided by the Organization and must be returned at the end of the season.
- Please wash the uniforms in cold water and line dry or lay flat.
- Anyone who fails to return a uniform or returns it in a poor condition will be required to reimburse the organization for that uniform.
- Cheerleaders are required to purchase the necessary accessories to complete the uniform: Body Slimmer, brief, socks, sneakers, & hair bows.